HRB vacuum belt filter with rubber belt
Horizontal vacuum belt filter with rubber belt
The continuous-running vacuum belt filter for high capacity at low residual moisture and simultaneous high washing efficiency has gained acceptance in many industrial sectors.
A time-tested vacuum seal and belt support system ensures low drive power, low wear and low maintenance of this unit. Filter sizes from 0.5 - 120 m2 effective filter area.
- Continuous operation without vacuum break, therefore very uniform and homogeneous cake structure
- Very high specific capacities possible depending on the product properties
- Continuous vacuum operation without break ensures low residual moisture and high cake wash efficiency
- Based on decades of experience, a vacuum seal and belt support system is used which guarantees a reliably good filtration result even under difficult operating conditions
- Careful cloth transport and precise cloth control ensure a long life for the filter fabric
- Filter sizes from 0.5 - 120 m2 effective filter area
Areas of use
- Chemical industry
- Paper and sand industries
- FGD systems
- Steel and aluminium plants
- Uranium, copper, nickel, coal and gold mines